Do not use
Welcome to Greenwood High School's
Through advances in our knowledge and use of technology as an educational tool, the Greenwood High School Registration Information Book
has been on-line since
2004. This year, students may access course descriptions, majors, diploma requirements, and other information pertaining to the registration process.
Students must complete on-line registration
through the Infinite
Campus Student Portal.
- To view a description of courses offered at Greenwood, choose the Courses button above, then choose the department and the course.
- To view diploma requirements, choose the Diplomas button above.
- To view the Career and Technical Education Cluster and Majors, choose the Majors button and scroll to the bottom to make a selection.
- For information about your counselor, choose the Counselors button.
- To access other pertinent information such as Sample Schedules, Alternative Credit, Attendance Policy, etc., choose the Other Info button.
- For Basic Registration Information, click here.
- For the registration time schedule, click here.
how to register
through Infinite Campus, click here.
To go to the
- To view a sample bell schedule, click here.
- To view sample course schedules, click on our grade below:
- To obtain registration information and course requirements, click on the appropriate links above for your diploma, then for course descriptions by department.
- To print registration forms, click below:
Suggested "tips" when registering for courses.
- Students should explore the course offerings while using the choices found on the registration card. This rule especially applies for all Core Academic classes (Math, Science, Social Studies and Language Arts). Complete the Core Academic classes choice list before choosing related and elective classes.
- Please pay special attention to courses that require a teacher's signature.
- ALL AP classes require a contract be completed - one per course.
- Please pay special attention to prerequisites.